Work Groups Welcome Packet
Hello Participants & Facilitators –
Welcome and thank you for joining a work group(s). We are grateful for your partnership, time, and efforts to help us champion the work needed to create a region where all our young people are happy, healthy, hopeful, safe, and thriving, regardless of race or geographic location.
The work groups serve as part of the organizational structure, helping to develop and implement a county-wide plan. The overall goal of each work group is to identify and provide a set of recommendations for King County’s Regional Community Safety and Well-being Plan.
Please attend our monthly meeting May 18th, 1:00-2:30 pm for a breakout session with your work group members.
All community co-facilitators & participants, please fill out the W-9 form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work groups will identify and provide a set of recommendations for King County’s Regional Community Safety and Well-Being Plan through the development of a mission, vision, goals, and core activities.
- Co-facilitators are responsible for planning and leading the work to effectively identify and develop a set of recommendations and sustainable solutions from their specific focus area.
- Participants are responsible for attending each meeting and actively participating in the space to help effectively identify and provide a set of recommendations and sustainable solutions for King County’s Regional Community Safety and Well-Being Plan.
- Notetaker: each group will need to identify a notetaker.
- A ZYD core team member will staff each workgroup.
- Co-facilitators will receive $150 per hour for up to 5 hours per month for planning time and meeting facilitation.
- Community participants will receive a stipend of $50 per meeting.